Our annual gathering of educators, librarians, writers, and artists
looks different this year. How can it not? Instead of our traditional conference,
we are hosting a Virtual Exhibit for the month of February
that will culminate on the last Saturday (our traditional conference day)
in an Online-Synchronous Day of Conversations.
to contribute artwork around themes of
February 1 – 28, 2021
Opens on Monday, February 1st
- FREE to access – view the Artwork Gallery of images, text, poetry, and videos
- Reflect, Rebel, Reposition, Respond
- Consider the artwork with colleagues, students, friends, and youth
Online-Synchronous Day of Conversations
Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Mediated conversations around themes and ideas that emerge from the Virtual Exhibit
- Listen, Learn, Lean-in
- Registration is free but required. Join us for one or both!
- Morning Conversations 10:00am – 11:00am PST
- Afternoon Conversations 1:00pm – 2:00pm PST
Save the Date — February 26, 2021
Join us for our 18th Conference!
Early Bird Registration opens October 16th!
Sorry, registration is now closed
Limited onsite tickets will be available beginning at 8 am on Feb. 29th on a first come, first served basis.
Thanks for your interest in the 2018 WWU Children’s Literature Conference. Registration is now closed due to sellout capacity. Mark your calendar for next year’s Conference ~ Saturday, February 23, 2019. Speakers will be announced on this site a few weeks after this year’s Conference. Registration for 2019 will open in mid-October.