February 1 – 28, 2021 – Extended to Friday, March 19th!
- FREE OF CHARGE – view the Exhibit of images, text, poetry, and videos
- Reflect, Rebel, Reposition, Respond
- Consider the artwork with colleagues, students, friends, and youth
Online-Synchronous Day of Conversations
On our traditional conference day, we will host morning and afternoon conversations. Our time together will include a number of virtual breakout rooms around themes that emerge from and between our exhibitors’ work. Everyone is welcome to join and participate however you like, wherever you’re interested. Share, listen, reflect.
- Mediated conversations around themes and ideas that emerge from the Virtual Exhibit
- Listen, Learn, Lean-in
- Registration is FREE but REQUIRED. join us for one or both!
- Morning Conversations 10:00am – 11:00am PST
- Afternoon Conversations 1:00pm – 2:00pm PST
Please consider a donation towards our Speakers in Schools Endowment Fund.
A gift in honor of Nancy Johnson will provide funds to bring authors and illustrators into area schools. It has been a longtime dream to connect the WWU Children’s Literature Conference presenters with kids. Interacting with their creative energy and talent – up close and personal – is a life changing experience. Your generous donation will establish an endowment for this effort!
We hope you’ll join us!
The Children’s Literature Conference Advisory Board