Our annual gathering of educators, librarians, writers, and artists looks different this year. How can it not? Instead of our traditional conference, we are hosting a Virtual Exhibit for the month of February that will culminate on the last Saturday (our traditional conference day)
in an Online-Synchronous Day of Conversations.
to contribute artwork around themes of
Virtual Exhibit: February 1 – 28, 2021
- FREE to access – view the Artwork Gallery of images, text, poetry, and videos
- Reflect, Rebel, Reposition, Respond
- Consider the artwork with colleagues, students, friends, and youth
- Exhibit Opens on Monday, February 1st!
Online-Synchronous Day of Conversations: Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Mediated conversations around themes and ideas that emerge from the Virtual Exhibit
- Listen, Learn, Lurk, Lean-in
- A registration charge is required for planning purposes